.#Never - expiring reward points CITI BANK CREDIT CARDS

 .#Never - expiring reward points

CITI BANK CREDIT CARDS


1.Get benefitts worth Rs 5000+ in first year

2.Fee waiver of Rs 1000 on annual spends of Rs 30000

3.Points worth Rs 850^ on card activation

4.Additional points worth Rs 3150**

5.Annual fee : Rs 1000 + taxes#


_I recently signed up for a credit card from a well-known bank and I have been extremely satisfied with the benefits it offers. The first year benefits are worth Rs 5000+ which is a great deal for me as I can avail discounts on various purchases and services.


The fee waiver of Rs 1000 on annual spends of Rs 30000 is an added advantage as it helps me save on the annual fees. The points worth Rs 850^ on card activation are a great way to start off my rewards journey.


The additional points worth Rs 3150** are a cherry on the top as they help me earn even more rewards on my purchases. The annual fee of Rs 1000 + taxes# is also reasonable considering the benefits I get in return.


One of the best things about this credit card is that the reward points never expire. This means that I can accumulate points over time and redeem them whenever I want, without having to worry about them expiring.


Overall, I am very happy with my credit card and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a rewards program that offers great benefits and never-expiring reward points.

                                        Click me :πŸ‘‡πŸ‘ˆ



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not A Robot !

Apply for 1,000 ATM Custodian Jobs in Mumbai"

"Deploy GPT-3 Vibe Chatbot"